European Facility For Airborne Research Jan. 26, 2021, 00:30
|Name||Quality Assurance / Control|
|Description||Joint standards in airborne measurements are discussed in this EWG.
- To exchange know-how on specific QA actions (e.g. in-flight measurement intercomparison) and operational techniques (e.g. calibration procedures, sample collection, data processing) which sustain data quality in terms of precision, accuracy, and comparability (important for multi-aircraft missions).
- To analyse past intercomparision actions and discuss method specific measurement errors and acceptance limits for precision and accuracy.
- To plan and perform specific actions (e.g. specific measurement comparisions: aircraft-to-aircraft, aircraft-to-satellite) to provide confidence that the collected aircraft data satisfy the needs of the users.
- To prepare documents which describe specific QA/QC procedures (e.g. in-flight intercomparison, QA plan for an aircraft field project).
- To teach students and young scientist in QA/QC procedures (e.g. workshops, summer schools).
|Leader||SCHLAGER Hans georg|