European Facility For Airborne Research Sept. 29, 2020, 19:31
1. Methodical and metrological support of the all kinds of aircraft and helicopters flight testing, especially for crtical flight modes.
2. Flight safety, reliability, maintainability and other aircraft operating capabilities.
3. Electromagnetic interference and lightning protection.
4. Life support and emergency escape systems.
5. Fuel and fire-protection systems.
6. Aircraft engines flight tests.
7. Ground support equipment.
8. Flight data recorders (FDR/CVR).
9. Test Pilots school.
10. Certification center.
11. Investigations of aircraft influence on environment.
Real time raw information onboard recording. Real time flight experiment control via telemetry up- and down- links. Postflight data processing with secondary data treatment. Final quantitative metrics calculation.
Onboard flight engineers training is provided along with ground personnel training.
GFRI has got 4 hangars, a lot of offices, meeting room etc.
Flying testbeds modification and instrumentation for special flight research. The development of the specialized software for flight data processing.
|Aircraft contact||GRIGORYEV Maksim|
|Instruments contact||GRIGORYEV Maksim|
|Calibration facilities contact||GRIGORYEV Maksim|