European Facility For Airborne Research Nov. 29, 2020, 02:37
How to submit a transnational access proposal?
1. Make sure you are signed in on the website
2. To view the currently open Calls for Transnational Access Proposals, click on Activities on the top main menu an click on Transnational Access in the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the Submitting TA proposal tab and on thebutton.
4. On the Calls for Proposals page, you can click on the each title to view more information about a specific Call.
5. Click on the appropriatebutton corresponding to a specific Call for Proposal.
6. Fill in the fields. Fields marked with an * are mandatory. We advise applicants to fill in the optional fields to provide additional information which may be useful for the reviewers.
7. We advise you toyour proposal for before submission for review. Once submitted, the review process will start and your proposal will no longer be editable.