The next WHISPERS Conference is announced!
The 10th Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing: Evolution in Remote Sensing will take place the 24-26 September 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Hyperspectral imaging is one of the fast moving areas of research and industrial development in sensing
technologies. The IEEE GRSS WHISPERS 2019 Conference aims at gathering high-level contributions
dealing with the acquisition and processing of hyperspectral data. "Hyperspectral data" mean signals
acquired by spectrometers at close-range as well as images acquired from airborne and satellite sensors.
Papers must address relevant topics in hyperspectral signal and image processing, and include sound implementation and validation procedures.
- spectrometers and hyperspectral sensors: design and calibration
- physical modeling, physical analysis
- noise estimation and reduction
- dimension reduction
- unmixing, source separation, endmember extraction
- segmentation, classification
- high performance computing and compression
- deep learning and artifical intelligence
- airborne and satellite remote sensing
- monitoring of the environment, pollution, precision agriculture
- land, soil and mineralogy
- water bodies, oceans, coastal areas
- forestry, vegetation
- urban areas
- defense applications
- astrophysics and planetary exploration
- food safety
- detection of counterfeit products
- biomedical imaging
conference paper, abstract only, or already accepted journal paper)
24-26 September 2019: IEEE GRSS WHISPERS Conference, Beurs Van Berlage, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Submit your manuscript here. All submissions will be peer reviewed according to the IEEE GRESS WHISPERS 2019 guidelines. Prospective authors should consult the dedicated site for guidelines, templates and information on paper submission.
For more information, visit the WHISPERS website.