The next Whispers Conference is announced !
The 9th Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing: Evolution in Remote Sensing will take place the 23-26 September 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together all the people involved in hyperspectral data processing, generally speaking.
– Images, from the ground using microscopes and spectrometers to airborne or satellite sensors, up to astrophysical data
– Models: models of the sensors or of the sensed scene, including physical considerations
By "processing" we mean everything from the acquisition, the calibration to the analysis (image processing, signal processing, feature extraction, dimension reduction, unmixing and source separation, classification).
– Noise estimation and reduction
– Dimension reduction
– Unmixing, source separation, endmember extraction
– Segmentation, classification and detection
– High performance computing and compression
– Airborne and satellite remote sensing,
– Monitoring of the environment, pollution, precision agriculture,
– Biomedical imagery
– Defense application
– Industrial inspection
Visit the event description website